View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
´pete8
Known
Known

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:31 pm

But what editor do you use, i nedd to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:33 pm

I (and Amnezia too) use the german RaM Editor which you can find in the Downloads section. If you don't understand some of the functions, you're welcome to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tobs89
Known
Known

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 am

also bei mir ist augustyn auch schon südafrikaner, wirst also nicht vergessen haben die version hochzuladen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:31 pm

Das Problem haben wir schon gelöst. Amnezia hatte nicht die neueste Version...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:45 am

I´m doing the db, a beta version may be release tomorrow, but i have to see, i reduce azevedo moutain to 70 and candido sprint to 79.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 am

Would you, please, do a list of all the portuguese teams' riders with their new stats?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Are you going to include pt teams in the game, when i say pt is portugueses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnezia
Friend
Friend

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 pm

´pete8 wrote:
Are you going to include pt teams in the game, when i say pt is portugueses?

we can´t add some new teams to the db. team limit is full with those teams we have already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:49 pm

Here do i add cycliste in the ram editor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:27 pm

You can't add cyclists. I tried to (by converting to a txt-file, adding a line and converting back, but I got an error. It simply isn't possible.
You have to overwrite an existing cyclist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

Thats bad, its one desavantage of this game being old, in pcm 2008 you can ade teams and cyclist, well i have to overwite someones, give me a list of the cyclist to ovewrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

I think you misunderstood something. While you're welcome to do your own databases as much as you want, the BDB08-Complete will have to be done by me. It's not only about changing some stats, but about changing things deep in the game which you can't do with editors. You have to use converters.
Please, make a table with the portuguese riders' updated stats and send it to me (or post it here). You will of course be mentioned in the credits. If you don't do that, I'll just have to do the DB without these stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 pm

FUS, have some patience! Im busy in these days, but in the weekend i wil end this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Well, I'm getting the impression that you want to do a complete DB from posts like "give me a list of cyclists to overwrite". If you release a new DB, even with updated stats, I can't use that for anything because of the various rider contracts and other stuff.
Therefore I asked for the table. Right now it seems to me that you're doing your very own DB. Of course you may do that, but it won't help the progress of the BDB08-Complete in any way.
I don't have to get the stats now, the weekend will be very fine for me.

By the way, if you give Cândido Barbosa a sprint value of 79, I think that's overrated. If all the stats will be in that area, I'll have to lower them to keep all riders' stats comparable. Winning two stages in the Volta a Portugal doesn't make you a sprinter like Napolitano or Förster - these two have 79 in the BDB-Basic. For example, Sébastien Chavanel, who showed himself in some Tour sprints, has 77, while Matti Breschel, who won two stages in the Tour of Denmark, has 73 (though he will get about 75 in the new DB, I guess). I would put Barbosa at 75 or 76, but definitely not more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:18 am

Der Rennkalender ist jetzt fertig. Ich habe alle Rennen in eine TXT-Datei geschrieben, die hier gedownloadet werden kann:
http://www.box.net/shared/dh2vlfakxf

Download the race calendar for the BDB08-Complete on the link above. The file is in german, but it should be understandable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:41 am

Im not doing a db.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 am

Well, as I said, I got that impression. Words like "release", "beta version" and so on sound more like a DB than just some updated riders' stats.
However, I'm looking forward to get your stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
´pete8
Known
Known

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 am

i Undestrad in the wrong way, ill post some images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnezia
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:38 am

Fus87 wrote:
Der Rennkalender ist jetzt fertig. Ich habe alle Rennen in eine TXT-Datei geschrieben, die hier gedownloadet werden kann:
http://www.box.net/shared/dh2vlfakxf

Download the race calendar for the BDB08-Complete on the link above. The file is in german, but it should be understandable.

sehr schön. bin sehr zufrieden cheers

was ist/muss jetzt noch gemacht werden? um hier mal nen kleinen Überblick zu bekommen Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnezia
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:34 pm

@ pete1 if you search a portuguese db

http://www.pcmdownloads.com/index.php?act=view&id=28

here is one with 9 portuguese teams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnezia
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 pm

@ fus87

bist du schon irgendwie vorangekommen mit der Arbeit, bzw hattest du die Zeit schon ? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Kommt drauf an, was man "vorankommen" nennt.
Für die Tour de France habe ich schon neue Profile ausgesucht, wenn auch noch nicht eingefügt - die werde ich wahrscheinlich alle zusammen editieren.
Ansonsten habe ich nicht viel geschafft. Es gibt ein paar Dinge, die ich machen könnte, da sie relativ schnell gehen; sie haben aber nicht höchste Priorität (Trainingslager, Trainingseffekte usw.).
Bin auch oft zu müde, um noch etwas vernünftiges zu machen, wenn ich nach Hause komme. Manchmal (wie gestern) bastel ich noch ein paar Trikots, aber ich denke, für Profilerneuerungen usw. muss man bis zu den Wochenenden warten. Ab Ende September habe ich weniger Vorlesungen u.ä. und müsste dann auch eine Routine für mein Studium aufgebaut haben. Da wird es hoffentlich etwas schneller gehen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Die neuen Profile der Tour und des Giro sind jetzt bestimmt. Natürlich mit Kompromissen und leichten Abwandlungen, aber insgesamt habe ich die Anzahl Zeitfahrkilometer, die Schwierigkeit der Anstiege und die Gesamtlänge aller Etappen den Originalstrecken dieses Jahres anpassen können.
Ich werde bald ein Update der BDB08-Giro mit dem "neuen" Kurs machen, dann könnt ihr den testen und kritisieren.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fus87
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Auch Vuelta, Paris - Nice, Tirreno - Adriatico, Euskal Herriko itzulia, Tour de Romandie und Volta a Catalunya haben gestern abend noch neue Profile bekommen.
Heute abend werde ich wohl noch die letzten ProTour-Rundfahrten schaffen und dann mit den 2.HC-Rennen anfangen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amnezia
Friend
Friend

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:36 pm

mit der aktuellen bdb basic grad weltmeisterschaft einzelzeitfahren gespielt. schleck war im trikot der kasachen da Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by   

Back to top Go down

Arbeitsthread BDB08-Complete - Projekt auf Stand-by
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next